Heather's Cricut Tutorials & Step By Steps


When I make things, I tend to take screenshots and make step by step notes.  I do this not only to share them, but because I will not remember how I made something when I go back to make it a second time, if I do not do not.  This is my attempt to compile all of those tutorials and step by steps in one place.



The tutorials below are all for specific projects, but I also keep a list of how to resources for things like how to use system fonts, how to use Font Lab Pad, Free Fonts that work as writing fonts, where to find free svgs, and much more.  All of those links are listed here:
https://fieldsofhether.blogspot.com/2018/02/resources-how-tos-for-cricut.html




These are one of my favorite things to make! Cheap, quick & easy. Step by step how to, with a long list of free svgs that work well for them, here - A few quick pot holders this morning - and a list of free svgs that work well for them. https://fieldsofhether.blogspot.com/2018/11/cricut-dollar-tree-potholders.html



A Thrift Store Redo - 





Tutorials With Some Basic Skills






(These are all projects using htv)
Simple Pillow Covers

Applying HTV to Flannel Blankets

Birth Stats Elephant

Making A Split Monogram For A Dollar Tree Tote





Projects With Some Basic Sewing Skills




(Another thrift store redo)






 
 I keep a list of free templates & Tutorials for paper flowers here: 

EOS Cards For Easter (Print Then Cut)

EOS cards For Christmas (Layered cut card stock - Great Stocking Stuffers!)




A Variety Of T-Shirt Designs 












Christmas Ornaments




Free SVGS for Christmas Ornaments

On This Day, Under These Stars
How to make floating Christmas ornaments with customized star maps



Projects I made within about the first 3 months of having a cricut.  
Most have the tutorials linked, but they should also all be in the post above.  Hopefully.  :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Signing Up For Birthday Freebies

The Best Fonts For Flourishes in Design Space -

Cricut Projects & Free SVG's For Mothers Day