Cricut Projects & Free SVG's For Mothers Day




Free cut file here:


Free SVG here - 

Cutting Board - With Free SVG File


This is a youtube video, and if you follow this blog at all, you know I hate YouTube Tutorials and never actually watch them.  So I didn't watch this one either..  but I'm sharing it because I know some of you like them.  For the rest of us, just look at the photo for the idea - it's a key holder, with a vinyl mason jar and paper flowers.

Those paper flowers are from Design Space I'm fairly certain, but I also have a LONG list of templates and tutorials for paper flowers here - http://fieldsofhether.blogspot.com/2018/01/making-paper-flowers-with-cricut.html



Here's another version of the above that you could change the colors to make work for Mothers Day... https://www.thecraftpatchblog.com/2017/05/patriotic-pallet-wood-sign-with-rolled.html

Mason Jar Sign
This project has step by step instructions, and a link to the free svg files - 


A Knock Out Name Tile

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Signing Up For Birthday Freebies

The Best Fonts For Flourishes in Design Space -