Gilmore Girls & Cricut

We have always been Gilmore Girls Fans, even attending the Gilmore Girls Festival...  so of course, now that I have a cricut, I've been making lots of Gilmore Girls themed items!  Most of the links below will take you to tutorials with the graphics/fonts that were used.


Fonts are KG Skinny Latte & July 7th
Gilmore & the heart is in Siser Easy Weed Teal Glitter





Keep Calm & Copper Boom Soap Dispensers
http://fieldsofhether.blogspot.com/2017/12/decorating-soap-dispensers-with-cricut.html

Dish Towels

I can't find all of the fonts I used for this, but this is what I could figure out from my saved project:
The marks beside "I can't stop" are from the beauty & the beast font
Oh I Can't Stop - Just Tell Me What font
The (beside coffee) is from Bergamot Ornaments font
Coffee I imported as an svg from Font Lab Pad, I can't remember which font
The And Sign before the  words putting into sentence doing is the Milkshake font



Christmas Ornaments - I had a small gilmore girls themed tree in my craft room this year
http://fieldsofhether.blogspot.com/2017/12/gilmore-girls-ornaments.html

============================================


Gilmore Girls Fonts
"THE" Gilmore Girls font is

Dragonfly Inn from Gilmore Girls
For the Dragonfly Inn font, the recommendation is
(But I don't think that is quite right)



A Gilmore Girls Party

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Signing Up For Birthday Freebies

The Best Fonts For Flourishes in Design Space -

Cricut Projects & Free SVG's For Mothers Day