Cricut & The Dollar Tree

The Dollar Tree is one of my favorite places for "blanks" - items to put cricut vinyl designs on - but it's also where I find some of my basic supplies and tools.  These are the the items I buy there, followed by some of my projects with Dollar Tree blanks. 

 If there is a link with the project, it usually includes the svgs and fonts I used, along with step by step instructions.  

Supplies To Buy At Dollar Tree

 
These are the two items I suggest everyone with a cricut buys first thing.  
The clear contact paper ($1 a roll!) is the only transfer tape I use for transfering vinyl.  It also works for stencils.
The fabric tape measure I use for every single project.  It's my most used tool.  That is what I use to figure out how large my design should be.  (I found the tape measure in the check out aisle)

 
These items are a little more craft related than specifically cricut - but I still recommend them!  I use those hooks to hold my cricut mats on the wall (storage) and the jute is nice for so many of my projects - either to hang them, decorate them, or wrap them.

Blanks from Dollar Tree Decorated With Vinyl





Pot Holders 
These are one of my favorite items!
They are:  Home Collection Cotton/Neoprene Pot Holders 
I use a silicone baking sheet in the pocket before ironing on my design.
(The dish towels are from JoAnns)


Split Monogram On A Dollar Tree Tote


Copycat Starbucks Logo on a Dollar Tree Travel Mug

Easter Baskets

===============================================================

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Signing Up For Birthday Freebies

The Best Fonts For Flourishes in Design Space -

Cricut Projects & Free SVG's For Mothers Day