Writing with FUN fonts in Cricut


LOOK what this machine can do!  It's so much more artistic than I am!  :-)

For quite awhile now, I've been testing out fonts that write as handwriting fonts in cricut.  FREE fonts, that do not outline when used in the writing feature.  I've found 22 of them, and I've been happy playing with those.

But today I learned something new.  The cricut will also write FUN fonts.  Drawing fonts.  I don't need any signs right this minute, but when I DO need a sign, this is going to be fun.



When I posted this on a cricut facebook group, immediately I got comments that the cricut would not draw these like shown above.    But my cricut DID draw what is shown above - that's a photo of the results!  My cricut air 2 drew those, I took a picture of the paper it drew on.  I know - I didn't believe it would work either - but it does!!

FREE Fonts Used: (click on links to download)
Urban Cuisine
Sketch 3D
Cast Iron
Good Morning
Zengo
Orange Juice  (this one takes extra long to write - but I love how it looks)
RingMaster  (I think this would be better with a thinner tip)


All done with Leisure Arts Markers (no adapters needed - they fit right in the pen slot)

Alternative Marker comparison here:
 http://fieldsofhether.blogspot.com/2017/12/alternative-markers-for-cricut.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Signing Up For Birthday Freebies

The Best Fonts For Flourishes in Design Space -

Cricut Projects & Free SVG's For Mothers Day