WHO has the best free cloud storage? My favorites are: Dropbox , Google Drive , Box , & Google Photos . I personally find one drive and the amazon cloud annoying - but they are also good options All of these offer programs for on your computer, your phone, and web based access. All of them offer free storage, and all of them make sharing your files, or keeping them private, easy. WHAT to store in Cloud Storage No storage is fool proof. I keep an external hard drive, and various cloud storage, and I try to keep things backed up both places. Both can fail - external hard drives can go back, clouds can go out of business (Copy was a favorite of mine that no longer exists.. but I had plenty of time to get my files out before they closed) Genealogy - folders for each family surname, with subfolders for family members, containg documents and photos and everything related to genealogy research! Documents - The Christmas card list, pets vet records, the kids high...
Comments
Post a Comment